James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have a Kenwood 450 breadmaker. Problem illustrates that

Customer Question

Hello.
JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: Hello
JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: I have a Kenwood BM 450 breadmaker. Problem illustrates that the contents from the base of the bread pan is leaking and the pivot holding the paddle has become loose. The machine has been functioning well apart from this problem. Please advise. Thank you. Tony(02088055058)
JA: Do you know the model of your Kenwood bread maker? How old is it?
Customer: No date..probably ten years approx but unused between five and one year ago. Leaflet instructions state “Kenwood (then two right pointers)bake”. Unfortunately any other model detail on bottom of the breadmaker is eligible.
JA: How long has this been going on with your Kenwood bread maker? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Little I can do as it seem that as if there was a rubber ring of some sort to retain the drive coupling through the base of the pan to hold the kneaded in place?
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Don’ know what else to do?
Expert:  James replied 6 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! This is James, I'm an appliance repair technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today

Sorry to hear your appliance is having issues, please stand by while I find the answer for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.

Expert:  James replied 6 days ago.

The mechanism in the tin is not serviceable as as such a new bread tin is required, you can source one here for around £25.