Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

AEG serial no. 63694210. appears to be stuck in 3hr timer

Customer Question

AEG serial no. 63694210. appears to be stuck in 3hr timer and from previous wash has not fully drained ?
JA: How old is your AEG appliance?
Customer: not sure, fairly old
JA: How long has this been going on with your AEG appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: well, would not drain the other day , have run programme again and its lights suggest only 3 hr cycle option ?
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: had been brilliant up to then. have cleaned out filters .
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 14 days ago.

Good Day

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

Please give me the pnc number which is written on the nameplate. Is that a washing machine and a dishwasher? It may be that you have set a time. You can delete this by holding down the clock button or the start button for at least 5 seconds. Please describe to me exactly what kind of device and what kind of error you have.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
With best regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
PNC*********** This is a dishwasher. it failed to drain and now the lights on give 3 hr cycle as option ?
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 14 days ago.

Just a moment please, I need some time to download the correct documents. I will get back to you in a moment

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
i appear to have cleared the 3 hr setting. i may start a standard wash, but what about the drain issue?
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 14 days ago.

It may be that your drain pump is blocked or defective or your end hose is blocked. Here is a video guide for you on what to do first:

https://youtu.be/7t5dnvb52Zg