Darran Wilkins
Darran Wilkins ,
Experience:  dasdasd
108849247

I have a BE330362K oven. I want to remove the door but the

Customer Question

I have a BE330362K oven. I want to remove the door but the fitting for the left hinge do not match the diagram in the instruction book so I cannot see how to remove it. The right hand one is fine. It looks as if a bit is missing.
JA: Is your oven gas or electric? How old is it?
Customer: electric. Bought April 2017
JA: How long has this been going on with your oven? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Have never removed the door before! Right hinge undoes fine but cannot see a lever to lift and turn on the left one.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: it just looks as if it has a bit missing!
Expert:  Darran Wilkins replied 16 days ago.

Hi guys I'm darran I'm a domestic engineer OK  can you send a picture of both side of the door hinge   now to remove the door you need to flip up the latch this stops the hinge closing on its self   do both side and lift up and then out regards darran