Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

When I swich on the dishwasher the active red light comes on

when I swich on the dishwasher the active red light comes on but so does the CHECK WATER light ?
JA: What happened just before the light on your dishwasher came on?
Customer: just the active light came on
JA: How long has this been going on with your dishwasher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just started we have tried nothing so far as this is the first time the CHECK WATER red light has come on
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No this is the only problem

Good Day

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

there are several causes for such an error. It is possible that your drain pump is blocked or defective. Your drain hose may be blocked. You may have problems with the water supply. It is also possible that Aqua stop has been triggered. There are several reasons. What you can do here is a video tutorial: https://youtu.be/IfblwP98lKw
Do everything that is explained in the video tutorial. If it still doesn't work after that, please send me a message and I'll try to help you.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
With best regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Thank you for this response .We have checked the rear of the machine and found water leaking because the drain pump was twisted .It is now corrected and the CHECK WATER red light has come off with the dish washer now working Thank you

I'm really pleased that they made it. I'm glad you saved high technician costs. I hope you will never have problems with your device again. If you need any information now or later, please feel free to contact me. I am always at your disposal.