James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I am just cleaning my hover model NV680UKCO 40, i have

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: i am just cleaning my hover model NV680UKCO 40
JA: Who makes your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: i have noticed that the white see through pipe on 2 sections it’s has a Split not sure if meant to be like this
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: nothing I just if the pipe meant to be like this
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: 6-7 years not sure
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I am trying to take a photo
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Won’t allow me to take a photo
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 14 days ago.

Expert:  James replied 12 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! This is James, I'm an appliance repair technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today

Sorry to hear your having issues with your vacuum, the pipe should not have a split in it. However if its not causing issues with pickup / suction I would live with the fault since replacing it would only improve suction.

Should you wish to get the replacement part you can arrange this by calling 0800(###) ###-####/p>