Darran Wilkins
Darran Wilkins ,
Experience:  dasdasd
108849247

Coffee machine AEG is not dispensing coffe just goes the the

Customer Question

Coffee machine AEG is not dispensing coffe just goes the the motions. Not displaying any faults. All parts have been cleaned. It does dispense hot water from the hot water nozzle slowly when requested.
JA: Do you know the model of your AEG coffee maker? How old is it?
Customer: PE4571
JA: How long has this been going on with your AEG coffee maker? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Stopped delivering yesterday. Checked everything as per manual. It’s a new machine only delivered 106 cups.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Last time it worked I was using the milk container
Expert:  Darran Wilkins replied 6 days ago.

Hi guys this is indicative that after refking  or cleaning something is not sitting correct  and thus the appliance will not dispense   very common for new appliances

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Hi Darren, I have refitted everything several times and there is no error messages showing is there a particular switch or sensor that I should look at.

OK so the relay on the milk micro switch   make sure the milk pot is situated correct there is no locating tabs that mannitol sits a specific way   rebuild it unplugged and then plug it in and see if the sensors reset

Regards darran

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Ok thanks I’ll try that in a few days when I’m back home.

No worries give me a msg  when back

Customer: replied 6 hours ago.
Hi Darren I’ve checked sensors all seems ok. Still no water flowing through machine just goes through the program grinds coffee etc but no water flow. Any other suggestions please.
Expert:  Darran Wilkins replied 5 hours ago.

The inlet solenoid  and the mains board  most likely guys