Darran Wilkins
Darran Wilkins ,
Experience:  dasdasd
108849247

How easy is to replace top element in De Detrich DOP740B2,

Customer Question

Hi, how easy is to replace top element in De Detrich DOP740B2
JA: How old is your De Dietrich appliance?
Customer: 2008
JA: How long has this been going on with your De Dietrich appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: NOTHING other than managing to see how to remove it. which seems relatively easy
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Expert:  Darran Wilkins replied 15 days ago.

Hi guys I'm darran I'm a domestic engineer  OK the top element  is very easy  isolate from supply and remove the ove  and sit on the floor remove the back plate screws and turn it aside becarefl and the mains terminal is

Hear   now look in the back and you will see the rear of the top element remove the spade terminals unscrew to s screws and remover through the oven cavity and replace with a new one   and you are sorted

Regards darran

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Sounds easy so will order replacement element and let you know how I got on soon.

Before you do just make sure its isolated and tak a picture of the rear with panel off just in case something happens the  you have all areas covered ie if a wire falls of and your about to finish etc but its a very easy repair  25 mins  max  10 screws round backplate be carwfull this is super sharp    and you will see the thermal blanket look for the top element and your sorted

Regards darran