Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My dyson cleaner is not working at all, the model is dyson

Customer Question

my dyson cleaner is not working at all
JA: Do you know the model of your Dyson vacuum? How old is it?
Customer: the model is dyson 7
JA: How long has this been going on with your Dyson vacuum? What have you tried so far?
Customer: clean it and taking all the parts that you can clean and i9t just wont take any charge
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: not as far as i know
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 16 days ago.

Good Evening

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

There can be several causes. It could be that the motor or the battery is defective. Please try this: remove all accessories, remove all weather and then hold down the start button for 10 seconds. What happens then? Does the device work? Or does the LED flash, if so, how often and what color?

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
With best regards,
Erdal