Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

P1 on my beko dishwasher keeps flashing, It's very new, just

Customer Question

Hi P1 on my beko dishwasher keeps flashing
JA: Are there any error codes or blinking lights on your Beko dishwasher? How old is it?
Customer: It's very new, just installed. Just P1 keeps blinking
JA: How long has this been going on with your Beko dishwasher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Since past couple of days. I have tried holding the start button to cancel the program but it didn't work
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 17 days ago.

Good Evening

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

If the P1 flashes then it is mostly a warning message. Either there is a leak on your device so that Aqua stop has been triggered on the bottom. Or the water inlet is blocked. Can you pull out the device once and tilt it forward 45 ° and watch testicles whether water is leaking?

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
With best regards,
Erdal