James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have a Bosch Extractor Hood DEM63AC00B. The switch block

Hi, I have a Bosch Extractor Hood DEM63AC00B. The switch block is installed upside down ! How tuff are the plastic clips, I don't want to brack them. Is there an easy way of removing and reinstalling ?
JA: How old is your Bosch appliance?
Customer: Brand new just installed.
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: As I say brand new, out of the box and installed on the wall.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Any pictures, drawings showing switch box removal from appliance.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Please continue to solve the problem. I will look forward to hear from someone. Cheers

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! This is James, I'm an appliance repair technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today

Sorry to hear your having issues with your extractor, the clips can often snap but normally when they are aged as the plastic goes brittle you need to push them in from the inside of the extractor, however if its a new appliance I would raise a warranty claim and let Bosch come out and turn it around for you.

You can arrange this by calling the service team on 0344(###) ###-####/p>

James, Handyman
Experience: I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Thanks James, I was hoping it would be an easy fix :-)