Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My Miele dishwasher is showing an F14 default, is not

Customer Question

My Miele dishwasher is showing an F14 default, is not draining out and does not seem to be heating water to hot. I have thoroughly cleaned out all the drainage filters etc and still no better.
JA: What happened just before your Miele dishwasher displayed this message?
Customer: the power cut out on the ring around the kitchen area but I identified the Mile as the issue and was able to reconnect.
JA: How long has this been going on with your Miele dishwasher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: first time. I have cleaned out everything and used warm water and Rinse Aid to clear out the reservoir under the filters.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I think that is all. When I run a programme it functions for a few minutes and then defaults with beeping and flashing lights. No drainage out.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 8 days ago.

Good Morning

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

Meaning of the error:
Water inlet fault / level switch heating did not switch. Foreign bodies or a blockage within the circulation pump are conceivable. but it can also be that it is really defective. Here is a video tutorial on how to check whether the circulation pump is blocking: https://youtu.be/2KoxufSeeMQ

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
With best regards,
Erdal