Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have a hoover washing machine which is insured with you. I

Customer Question

I have a hoover washing machine which is insured with you. I am having trouble with the door seal. It is almost all black but when I try to clean it off it doesn't budge. How can I get rid of this black
JA: Is your Hoover washer top or front loading? How old is it?
Customer: It is 5 years old and front loading and it is the 10kg version
JA: How long has this been going on with your Hoover washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It has been going on quite some time. I have tried various products such as cream cleanser, flash etc but they don't even touch it and it has gradually got worse
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Noy really but it looks very dirty and it has started to smell
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 6 days ago.

Good Morning

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

I am really very sorry that there are problems but you will not get rid of these black spots. It needs to be replaced. Can you write to me with which insurance you are insured? I can give you suggestions on how to swap it yourself. But if you want to have it repaired because you have your insurance you have to tell me the name of the insurance company so that I can give you the service number for the repair date.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
With best regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I am insured with D & G Appliance Care
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 6 days ago.

Okay here is the free phone number of the insurance company. You can call here to book a repair appointment.

0800(###) ###-####/p>