James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

How to insert the vegetable rack. No matter how I attack it

Customer Question

How to insert the vegetable rack. No matter how I attack it he problem it is difficult
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: n60 and 12 months
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: since purchased
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: just require the method I took it out with some difficulty
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 9 days ago.

Expert:  James replied 8 days ago.

I am afraid its not clear which product your referring to, can you please confirm the make and model as N60 sounds like a range of products.

Where your having issues with fitting a rack, I would start by referring to your user manual and if you are having issues following this manual (or can not find it) please come back with he full make and model and will look at providing more detailed guidance.