Darran Wilkins
Darran Wilkins ,
Experience:  dasdasd
108849247

I have a Fridge freezer ZNME 32 FWO_WH installed jus

Customer Question

I have a Fridge freezer ZNME 32 FWO_WH installed jus delivered and installed by AO but now find it is not level nor am I sure the door hinges (changed from RH to LH) are correctly done. How should I resolve this?
JA: What's the brand and model of your fridge? How old is it?
Customer: ZNME 32 FWO_WH new as I said above.
JA: How long has this been going on with your refrigerator? What have you tried so far?
Customer: See my message
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: see my message
Expert:  Darran Wilkins replied 10 days ago.

Hi guys I'm darran I'm a domestic engineer  you need to go right back to ao   and the installer as if AO callnout an engineer he will not touch it as it is an installation issue and needs reinstalled  as if it is not level it will  not work correct

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
OK Darran, AO are sending someone out so I can only assume they have the authority and expertise to deal with it.
Expert:  Darran Wilkins replied 8 days ago.

Excellent   hopefully it all gets sorted