Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Why doesn’t my cordless lawn mower not hold its charge, its

Customer Question

Why doesn’t my cordless lawn mower not hold its charge
JA: What's the brand and model of your lawn mower? How old is it?
Customer: its a Murray cordless lawn mower unfortunately not able to use because the batteries will not hold their charge
JA: How long has this been going on with your Murray lawn mower? What have you tried so far?
Customer: it has been happening since the day I bought it I am very disappointed an greatly out of pocket: I have attempted to cut my lawn twice
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I would like to know where I can get my money back
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 12 days ago.

Good Evening

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

First of all, can you tell me how old the device is? Do you have a guarantee? Of course it can be that the batteries are no longer in order and cannot hold their charge because it is defective. But it can also be a different account. Please write to me first if you really have a guarantee or not. If the guarantee has of course you can fault it. Then you either have to drive to the shop where you bought it or contact the manufacturer's service point so that you can get a repair appointment or a replacement battery.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
With best regards,
Erdal