James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

How do I change the pin code on my alarm? My pin includes

Customer Question

How do I change the pin code on my alarm? My pin includes one number twice and it feels very difficult to press that number due to frequency if use. I would like to change my pin to 4 different numbers.
JA: What specific appliance or part are you working with?
Customer: Not sure. Just an Aritech wall mounted alarm installed by Bellview security in 4/11/08.
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: Nothing. I don't know how.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I was hoping you could advise me.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Can I cancel my subscription please?
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 12 days ago.

Expert:  James replied 11 days ago.

There are many different alarm systems made by Aritech, if you are not sure on the model contact Bellview and they will be able to tell you the model number and should be able to tell you the process over the phone.

Where this is not possible see if the model match up with the manual here, as this is the most common configuration, and it explains the process on page 8 of changing the user code