James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

We have a belling cooker cat no...627 HGR about 20 year

Customer Question

We have a belling cooker cat no...627 HGR about 20 year old..would you ad vise how to open the the control panel so to remove the main oben stat . I am unble ro oppe and remove the glasa pane to access the stat fixing. Ca you reply to ...***@jjmcgovern.ie or phone mob..087 ***66..thanking yu

Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 12 days ago.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
We need to dismantle the Control panel , remove the glass panel. So that we can replace the oven stat. It is a triangular shape, end view, with a black pvc edging, The screw fixing securing the stat is inside the glass panel..
Can you forward an illustration,
Expert:  James replied 11 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! This is James, I'm an appliance repair technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today

Where your having issues accessing the cooker control panel start by removing the top as the front control panel doesn’t come away you would access the stat and all other components from behind the control panel (by removing the top).

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
ok you can call me now
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
how do we pay for the call
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
could you please call me