Darran Wilkins
Darran Wilkins ,
Experience:  dasdasd
108849247

We have a new Bosch integral fridge. One of the runners for

Customer Question

Hi- we have a new Bosch integral fridge. One of the runners for the low vegetable container has come off- how do I refit it please ?
JA: Do you know the model of your Bosch fridge?
Customer: Thank you Simon- Serie 6- 177 cm model KIR 81 AFEOG- does this help ?
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch refrigerator? What have you tried so far?
Customer: The top runner, which slides along the bottom runner, has come off and I cannot work out how to re-attach it !
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I dont think so- it is a slim white metal piece with a wheel at one end, about 40cms long The similar wheel on the rail which is fixed inside the fridge also has a wheel which somehow fits inside this rail- I cannot work out how to get it back inside this rail.
Expert:  Darran Wilkins replied 8 days ago.

Guys the drawer rails need to gonin and marry with the cabinet rails at an angle about 30 degrees it needs to go from above and in and behind this wheel  see drawing attached   then the both wheel balance the drawer and allow smooth opening