Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I installed a new aeg dishwasher about a year ago. It’s been

Customer Question

I installed a new aeg dishwasher about a year ago. It’s been working perfectly until today. It won’t stop running. It sounds like it’s doing a load, but no water is coming in and I’ve not set it to wash. All the lights are flashing and the only way I can get it to stop is by turning it off at the source. It’s an integrated model
JA: What happened just before your AEG dishwasher displayed this message?
Customer: nothing. I unloaded it this morning and all was well
JA: How long has this been going on with your AEG dishwasher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: since about 10am today. I’ve tried pushing the start button for a prolonged time to reset it. No change. It won’t reset. So I’ve turned it off at the wall
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: nope
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 15 days ago.

Good Afternoon

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

If the device does not stop working at all, there is a very high probability that Aqua stop has been triggered. If the device has a leak and water gets into the bottom of the tub, then the float switch trips and causes day blockage such an error. You have to pull out the device once and tilt it forward 45 ° so that the excess water can be excluded. Then the device has to be opened once and the leak has to be found and repaired.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
With best regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
This dishwasher is integrated into cupboard. How do I pull it out?
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 15 days ago.

I don't know how the appliance is installed in your kitchen. In any case, you will have to remove the plinth panel at the bottom and, if necessary, loosen the screws on the left-hand side of the bracket under the worktop. Or you have to look under the door and see if there is a proper cover that you can remove. We can also check that once.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Don’t worry. I will try and sort it out myself
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 15 days ago.

Please good luck