Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My exhaust fan stop to work properly when I put it on is

Customer Question

Hi my exhaust fan stop to work properly when I put it on is like is on but don’t have power
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 12 days ago.

Good Evening

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

There could be several reasons. It is possible that the power supply does not reach the fan. To be sure, you would have to open the device completely and check the power supply to the connection point. If the power supply arrives and it still cannot be switched on, then the device or the control electronics of the device are faulty and defective. Then it would have to be replaced professionally.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
With best regards,
Erdal