Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have been on the phone for 30 minutes trying to book a

Customer Question

Hi. I have been on the phone for 30 minutes trying to book a repair for my Beko fridge freezer which is still under warranty. All I keep getting is please have your details ready and the opening times. This is very frustrating and don’t know where to go with it to try and get someone to answer enabling me to report a fault and get it sorted. Please help.
JA: Do you know the model of your Beko fridge? How old is it?
Customer: It is GRNE60520DB and approx 15 months old
JA: What have you tried so far with your Beko refrigerator?
Customer: i don’t think I can fix the ice making compartment!!
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: yes just get someone to speak to me and book a repair please
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 8 days ago.

Good Afternoon

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

I am really very sorry, but I can only help you to try repairs online yourself if you want. If you want to have it repaired under guarantee then you really have to call the Leitheim service point and wait until it really gets your turn. I know it is very frustrating to wait on the phone but unfortunately there is no other option. The service points are very busy and sometimes it takes a long time to get sick, but unfortunately they don't have any other option.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
With best regards,
Erdal