Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Corrugated base is missing, Candy simply fi, 3 days old,

Customer Question

Corrugated base is missing
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: Candy simply fi
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: 3 days old
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Nothing as the base is missing
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 15 days ago.

Good Afternoon

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

Please write me the model number of your device first. So afterwards I have an overview of which device you have. In addition, please describe the problem here precisely. I can help you online how to solve this problem. But I need more information so that I can help you.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
With best regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Candy simply fi
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 15 days ago.

I cannot do the telephone service I wrote to you as well. As soon as another expert accepts your request, they will be more than happy to call you. I can still help via the chat.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Why am I being charge 16£
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 15 days ago.

The telephone service comes with a cost. This will of course be indicated to you before you accept these offers.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Please cancel call as am not paying for a service that is your fault anyway
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 15 days ago.

Please contact customer support regarding fees and memberships. I don't have any powers on it. https://www.justanswer.co.uk/help/contact-us I can still help him to solve your problem. I am at your disposal.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Model candy rapid o 10kg 1600spin simply fi
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 15 days ago.

Okay, describe your problem in detail so that we can move forward. You haven't explained the problem to me yet. I need information so that I can help you.