You have reached justanswer.co.uk, an independent paid question and answer platform that matches experts in various skills to customers.
My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your appliance today.
I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your appliance.
I understand how frustrating that can be.
The red light indicates either the charger is faulty and/or battery will need replacement.
You may try this:
Please leave it unplugged for few minutes.
Then press and hold the ON button; whilst holding the ON button put the charger back on and let go the button after around 20 seconds.
See if it works, if the issue is still there, I am afraid the battery pack and/or charger will need replacement.
Usually the battery lasts for around 3-4 years.
You may contact the manufacturer to order the part.