KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  18+ years experience as Appliance Tech.
70193065

I have Hoover Dynamic Next. I put on load this morning, when

I have Hoover Dynamic Next. I put on load this morning, when I went back there was aerror message E02 I think. I switched it off and started it again, it seemed do the cycle but the clothes were soaking wet. I did a spin, clothes are still soaking.The michine does not sound as if itisspinning
JA: Is your Hoover washer top or front loading? How old is it?
Customer: Front loading, atleast5years old.My laptop spacebar is not working properly so typing is slow
JA: How long has this been going on with your Hoover washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just started today. Switching on and off and emptying the waste line is all Ive done so far
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Dont think so
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

This error message means that the water supply is so slow or completely off. It is possible that the water hose is kinked so that the water supply is blocked. It is also possible that the solenoid valve or the level switch on the device is defective. Please check the water supply.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
With best regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
The supply is good. The machine is not spinning properly and water is not draining away
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
This has been a waste of £5
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Error code now E20

Good morning,

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your appliance today.

I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your appliance.

I understand how frustrating that can be.

To help me better assist you, please provide its complete model number (from the label/rating plate located inside the door).

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Problem fixed using the internet, thanks.

Excellent, Glad it is sorted.

E20 is drain fault, it is resolved after drain pump filter is cleaned.

To avoid these type of issues in future please clean the filter once every month.

Please do not hesitate to ask any follow up questions.

Have a wonderful day.

KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience: 18+ years experience as Appliance Tech.