Darran Wilkins
Darran Wilkins ,
Experience:  dasdasd
108849247

My Fridge freezer Beko cfg1582w - fridge is not cooling,

My Fridge freezer Beko cfg1582w - fridge is not cooling, Freeze works fine
JA: How old is your Beko fridge?
Customer: 3 years
JA: How long has this been going on with your Beko refrigerator? What have you tried so far?
Customer: only happened yesterday
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: it's out of manufactures warranty
Hi guys I'm darran I'm a domestic engineer and refridgeration engineer OK so lights on is the fan working and compressor running you will hear these
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Is the model 1282 or 1582 guys
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
cfg1582w
OK guys your system is a wet wall fridge and conventional freezer with defrost mode
the back wall of the fridge is there and small beads of ice att all is it frosting and chilling over and periodically it returns to water and runs into the drain hole
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
its 50/50 fridge / freeze with Defrost
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I can't see any water drain but small beads of water inside the back wall of the fridge
Customer: replied 11 days ago.

OK so the small beads means your on defrost mode  the drain is at the very bottom behind the drawer  possibly turn the thermostat to 5  and leave it for a few hrs if it is still the same ie warm  the thermostat gone if it's  starting to chill then the thermostat is intermittent and also needs replaced  before this do a 24 hr defrost as this not only defrost but dries the appliance out and reset the sensors

Hope this helps regards darran

The back wall should on cooling g have small beads of ice on defrost mode it should be a little water

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Thank you I will try the suggestion

No worries give me a msg afterwards  guys