Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I need to replace hinges on my freezer door, I bought it in

I need to replace hinges on my freezer door
JA: What's the brand and model of your freezer? How old is it?
Customer: I bought it in IKEA in July 2009
JA: How long has this been going on with your Ikea freezer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: The hinge at the top has popped
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no, I just need to replace hinges, this happened before

Good Afternoon

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

Can you give me the nameplate and the model number? IKEA has worked with many manufacturers. They don't have their own product. Have you already ordered the hinges?

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
With best regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Just a few days, it has happened before when it was still under guarantee

I am sorry that you faced this problem!

With best regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
It is a built in freezer, it is a whirlpool freezer. Am I able to get replacement hinges

I'm really sorry but I need a model number. There are different types of hinges. If you give me a model number I can send you a link where you can order one.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I will have to see if i can get someone to take freezer out

Ok good luck