Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

A waning light has come on my Beko fridge/freezer; looks

a waning light has come on my Beko fridge/freezer; looks like the freezer is now up to 0c from the regular -4C
JA: Do you know the model of your Beko fridge? How old is it?
Customer: it's less than 3 years old, don't know the model (am looking for the papers which came with it
JA: The Appliance Technician can help you find the model number for your refrigerator; I'll connect you shortly. What have you tried so far with your Beko refrigerator?
Customer: RCNA365E30W
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I haven't tried anything yet; just woke up to it
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I am in Denmark, so I can't read the manual with the fridge (since it's in Danish)
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I have been in Japan for 10 months (arrived back 36 hours ago), so I do not know how it has been running lately, but the housesitters never complained
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
the fan in the freezer is not running (don't know if it should be; or if it only runs at certain times). just trying to give information while I await for some, any, response
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Well, I am going to turn it off and on again and see if that helps. So I leave you now

Good Morning

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

there can be various causes. It is possible that the compressor or the fan has failed. It is also possible that the thermostat has failed. Turn off the device for at least 30 minutes. Switch on again after 30 minutes and hold down the left-most button for at least 5 seconds. This accelerates the cooling again. Normally if you switch the device on again after 30 minutes you will have to hear the compressor signature that it works continuously.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
With best regards,
Erdal