Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have a Bosch washing machine that wont start, front loader

Hello Pearl I have a Bosch washing machine that wont start
JA: Is your Bosch washer top or front loading? How old is it?
Customer: front loader 9 months old
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: only this morning, child lock symbol showing, wont go out
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: so I used machine fine 2 days ago

Good Morning

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.

Sorry, I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.

I am sorry that you have faced this problem!

it may be that the key lock has been activated. I hope that we can fix this quickly so that you can save technicians costs. Please try this first: press the start button for at least 5 seconds. The key symbol should then be removed and you should be able to work normally again. If that doesn't work please try this next: press two buttons. Press the rpm and Finished keys once and hold them both together for at least 5 seconds. You must then be able to use the device again.

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

With best regards,

Erdal

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
all sorted thank you

I'm glad they made it. I'm glad you saved technicians money. I hope you will never have problems with talking again. I am always at your disposal for any further questions. I want you to be satisfied.