Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My aeg lavermat washer dryer has stopped spinning at the end

Hi my aeg lavermat washer dryer has stopped spinning at the end of a cycle abs leaving gunk over the clothes. Can you help?
JA: Do you know the model of your AEG washer-dryer? How old is it?
Customer: it’s about 4/5 years old. It’s L75670NWD
JA: How long has this been going on with your AEG washer-dryer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: its says lavermat turbo wash dry on the front
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no

Good Morning

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

Please describe to me exactly which error message or which symbols or LEDs light up as soon as you switch on the device. What happens if you now want to start a small program such as the Spin and Drain program ????

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
With best regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
There is no error message when I turn the machine on
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
far it has happened twice. The cycle finishes and the clothing is dripping wet. I then put it on spin.

Can you tell me how old the device is? If the appliance does not spin dry or dry the clothes, it could be due to several reasons. Did you also activate a drying programme? Or did you only wash it?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I just activated the washing program not dry
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
It’s 4/5 years okd

Okay, if you have only activated the washing programme and the laundry is still wet, there can be various causes. Either your drain pump was blocked or malfunctioned so that it could not pump out the remaining water and ended the programme, or the motor is not spinning or is not spinning fast enough. Or the control electronics caused this error. Please start only the programme Spin and drain and write me at the end if it has done everything correctly this time.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Should I start this with nothing in the machine?
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
There was also grey gunk all over the clothes. Is this telling us something

Did I understand you correctly? You can no longer start the appliance? Do you have black spots on your clothes? Has the machine been very noisy lately?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I can start the appliance. You asked me to put it on spin. I can do that but I want to know if it is ok to put on spin whiteout any clothes in the machine
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Grey smudges all over the clothes
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I haven’t noticed noise

You can also take the laundry out first and only do what I suggested with the teaching machine. If you have stains on the appliance, it is very likely that the bearing of the drum is no longer in order and is causing these stains. It is also possible that the door seal is rubbing against the drum and rubber abrasion is causing this fault.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Ok I have set the machine to spin/drain
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
It will take 14 minutes

Ok good luck

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
what do I do to fix the blockage or find out if the drain is blocked?

Here is a video guide for you as an overview of how to clean the drain pump:

https://youtu.be/f9uS8_0-pWY

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
That’s great thank you

Please