Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

The LED light in the fridge keeps flashing and the

The LED light in the fridge keeps flashing and the temperature is not as cold as indicated, although the freezer seems OK. After defrosting, I found the problem was still there and the refrigerator kept running and did not turn off.
JA: What's the brand and model of your fridge? How old is it?
Customer: Thanks for your reply. It's a built-in refrigerator. It is Simens, E-NR.
K132VA50GB/05 FD9307
JA: How long has this been going on with your refrigerator? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I found this issue last week. I just had it defrosted.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: it is 7-year old refrigerator

Good Morning

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

if the alarm flashes it means that the door is still open or that the temperature has not been reached. Do you have the super, frost or freeze button? If so then press this button for at least 5 seconds. So that the cooling accelerates. The temperature should then be reached for the next 60 minutes and the flashing should stop. If not then you have an electrical fault.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
With best regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Hi Erdal, many thanks for your reply. Yes, there is a super button, I will try the method you provide to see if it will be fixed.

Ok good luck

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I pressed the super button for at least 5 seconds, the button LED light is on. Does it mean the cooling starts to accelerate?

Yes, that is correct. It should now have reached normal temperature values within the next 60 minutes and the flashing must have stopped. If not, then unfortunately you have an electrical defect. It could be the thermostat, the fan or the control electronics.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Ok, thanks for your information. I will come back to you in an hour and let you know the result. Thanks again.

Please

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Hi Erdal, I just check the fridge, the LED light still is flashing after the super button is on for an hour
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Do you have any further suggestions?

Wait another 60 minutes. If it still flashes after that, it is unfortunately defective. The defective component must then be checked by a specialist. I am really very sorry.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
ok then, thanks

Please I wish you the best of luck and success in doing so. You can write a message again at any time. I am always at your disposal. You can always take my help. You are always welcome to JustAnswer.co.uk

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I wonder if the defective component is repairable or replaceable in case of the fault is true?

Yes, everything is repairable. If you were to book a service company, the repair would cost between 90-250 depending on the defective component.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Do you mean book a service through your website or other service companies?

I mean the service company manufacturer company.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
The fridge model is Simens, do you mean I need to contact Simens service?
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Could you let me know what is the defective component should be checked?

I had written to them that the thermostat, fan or compressor could be malfunctioning. These things need to be checked.

Yes, I meant the manufacturer, Siemens.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I have been told through Siemens website to go here for help, do you know what is exact contact info in order to get their services?

Is the free phone number where you can book repair appointment if you want:

0344(###) ###-####/p>

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Is it Siemens service help line?

Yes, this is the help service from Siemens with even repair appointment booking if you want.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Great, many thanks

Please have a nice day

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
You too : ) Bye now

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Hi Erdal, I wonder if you will charge me for the above question?

Please contact customer support regarding fees and memberships. I don't have any powers on it. https://www.justanswer.co.uk/help/contact-us I can still help him to solve your problem. I am at your disposal.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Thanks, I don't think I have any further questions.
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I will buy a new fridge