Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

MY CANDY FRIDGE IS ICING UP ON THE BACK IT SEEMS TO BE

MY CANDY FRIDGE IS ICING UP ON THE BACK IT SEEMS TO BE WORKING OK IE TEMP IS 0=5 BUT LOTS OF ICE INSIDE.
JA: What's the brand and model of your fridge? How old is it?
Customer: candy KA LASSE
JA: How long has this been going on with your refrigerator? What have you tried so far?
Customer: ABOUT 6WEEKS I CHECKED THAT THE WATER OUTLIT IS CLEAR WHICH IT IS
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Not really just that the ice builds up at the back on a sort of plastic cover it is a very fine type of ice which i can scrap off

Good Morning

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

There are various causes and reasons for such an error. It is possible that your thermostat, door seal is faulty or defective. I would recommend switching off the device and removing the input and cleaning it up. Then switch it on again and try it out. If it causes the same error again, then there is a very high probability that there is an electrical defect, which must be checked in detail and, if necessary, repaired.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
With best regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
do you mean just unplug the fridge

Exactly, I mean you have to switch off the power supply.