Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Where would I find instructions to change a heating element

Where would I find instructions to change a heating element on my kenwood dishwasher?
JA: Do you know the model of your Kenwood dishwasher? How old is it?
Customer: yes, kdw60s12 bought in 2013
JA: How long has this been going on with your Kenwood dishwasher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: ive done all from cleaning up, plus there is no heat coming from the wash or drying cycle. It’s been replaced before, but have decided to do it myself as I’m used to replacing parts so just need to know how.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no thanks, I’ve sourced the part, it’s just instructions for this model.

Good Day

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

I don't have any instructions specifically for your device. But it is an identical device with the identical heater. Please take a look at the video instructions. You must also work immediately as shown in the video instructions. Here is the video tutorial: https://youtu.be/VXrPCqs2fUA

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
With best regards,
Erdal