Darran Wilkins
Darran Wilkins ,
Experience:  dasdasd
108849247

My Aqualtis washer drier will not move from the last dry

My Aqualtis washer drier will not move from the last dry programme I used. I fear the knob which selects the programme is broken. It does not click when you turn it.
JA: What's the brand and model of your washer-dryer? How old is it?
Customer: Hotpoint Aqualtis AQMBL 29 I
JA: How long has this been going on with your Hotpoint washer-dryer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: about 10 years old
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: We have just returned from holiday. I rarely use the drier but used it once before we left 10 days ago.

Hi guys the selector switch spindle has broken  with the serial number and model number you can get a new selector switch   they are not to expensive  you need to pull the switch off if its OK then it is the function switch part  that the know fits into

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
OK do you have a name of a good supplier?