James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

We have a dual temperature wine chiller. The upper

We have a dual temperature wine chiller. The upper temperature is correct but the lower one is not functioning, the temperature keeps climbing so we have had to turn it off. We cannot fix this and need to know how we can get it repaired
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: there is nothing on our handbook, it's just a generic leaflet. Where would I find details pleas
JA: Is there anything else the Equipment Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Have looked at trouble-shooting on-line and worked through the usual things, ie seal, door not closed properly, seal between upper and lower, moved large wine bottles out with no resolution

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! This is James, I'm an appliance repair technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today

Sorry to hear your appliance is having issues, please stand by while I find the answer for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.
Is the temp reported for the lower zone correct or is it reporting the wrong temp but overcooling?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
The temperature is much too high snd keeps going up slowly. I have serial number etc if necessary
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
This is too costly. I don’t want to spend £16. I’ll ring customer care tomorrow for free. Thank you for prompt response though
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Pleae do not csll
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Please do not call

I have cancelled off your request for call, if the PCB is correctly reporting the temp but the appliance zone is just not cooling the zone then its likely the fan for that zone has failed and not circulating the cold air to maintain the temp.