Andrew Balfour
Andrew Balfour,
Experience:  Electronics Technician at KINGSWOOD DOMESTIC APPLIANCE LTD
110699312

Cant get it working only tried to be heating on and a error

Customer Question

Cant get it working only tried to be heating on and a error 15 came up
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: R32 hitachi
JA: How long has this been going on with your Hitachi appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Everything put in codes from u tube and it had a few codes since I turn it on 205 65
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Now it has 203
Expert:  Andrew Balfour replied 17 days ago.

Greetings and Welcome to JustAnswer.

I am Andrew your Support Technician with over 30 years of experience, it can be very frustrating when electronic devices go wrong but from my experience misconfiguration are usually the problem and they can be quickly resolved with the right advice and assistance. Please allow me a few moments to investigate, I will respond at the earliest either requesting more information or providing further information.

Thank you for your patience while I investigated your question. I will need some additional information in this instance as the information provided initially has not been very clear, I hope that is ok with you.

1. Could you let me know where the error is prompting?

Expert:  Andrew Balfour replied 16 days ago.

As I have not heard back from you with the information requested, I will have to provide my answer based on the information you have provided us already, this may not be accurate, however, if you do wish to provide me with more information I can then look into investigating further!

Based on the information I have, I would recommend you trying to power cycling the Hitachi R32 and to do so, I have tailored instructions below based on unit. 

1. Power down the unit from the main power supply. 

2. Allow up to 10 minutes to pass and then proceed to re-power the hob from the main power supply. 

3. Once the unit has powered back on, verify if the unit has restored to working order. 

I hope the information provided today helps and if you have any questions or require any further assistance, please let me know and I will do my best to answer those!

Andrew