Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have same problem as the above customer, I've rebooted and

Customer Question

Hi, I have same problem as the above customer, I've rebooted and opened the door and unplugged the control board but the dish washer is still working. Its flashing all 3 programs then starts spraying water, if I shut the door it runs for a minute then starts beeping before it stops, please help
JA: What's the brand and model of your dishwasher? How old is it?
Customer: DW12LSINT BUSH Intergrated
JA: How long has this been going on with your dishwasher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: About 14 months
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: All this happened today, has been ok otherwise no problems
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 21 days ago.

Good Afternoon

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

If such an error occurs, the final pump is usually blocked or the water inlet is blocked. What happens if you now pour 1 liter of water into the device and start a program? Normally all the water would have to be pumped out even if it goes into the fault. Please write to me if the water will be pumped out. So we can test whether the drain pump is OK or not.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
Kind regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
I've done that it ran for a 1-2 minutes drained some water but the filter is full of water and there's a bit around the sieve but it drained some
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 21 days ago.

Either their end pump is then defective or blocked. You need to clean it once. Here is a general video instruction on how to clean the end pump:

https://youtu.be/7t5dnvb52Zg

If you can give me the exact model number of your machine, I can try to send you a manual on how to clean it properly.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 21 days ago.

I cannot do the telephone service I wrote to you as well.  As soon as another expert accepts your request, they will be more than happy to call you.  I can still help via the chat.

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
DW12LSINT, Please send instructions on how to clean the end pump for this model
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 21 days ago.

Here is a link with the operating instructions. Please open page 30 once and go through like position 6.1 for your device.

https://www.argos-support.co.uk/storage/files/INRD13G1EM1272H_10714296_DW12LSINT_IB.pdf?direct

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
I've done all that, it's draining but problem is it's stopping after first drainage and then starts beeping with the control panel off
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 21 days ago.

If the water is pumped off the floor then there is no problem with the drain pump anyway. I asked you whether the rest of the water remains on the floor. If the water is pumped out and then new water is inserted and the unit stops, then either too little water has been inserted or the flushing pump inside the unit is defective. Or blocked. This is more complicated because you have to pull out the appliance and open a side panel. Do you still have a guarantee?

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
I don't have guarantee as the dishwasher is 15 months old
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 21 days ago.

If you don't have a warranty then feel free to pull the unit out and open the side panel. I can send you a video tutorial on how to check if the rinse pump is blocked or defective.

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
Please send me the video tutorial, I'll open it myself
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 21 days ago.

I haven't found a yen line for their exact model yet. But in general, the devices are always constructed in the same way. Here is a general video instruction for you as an overview of how to do it:

https://youtu.be/DzWT9laylwo

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
Ok
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 21 days ago.

Please good luck

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
Hi Erdal, because I didn't get a phone call, can I get my money, £16 back?
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 21 days ago.

As long as you do not make a phone call, you will of course be reimbursed.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Hi Erdal, I was charged £16 for a phone call that I never received, when do I get my money back?
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 17 days ago.

Good Morning

Please contact customer support regarding fees and memberships. I don't have any powers on it. https://www.justanswer.co.uk/help/contact-us I can still help him to solve your problem. I am at your disposal.

Customer: replied 1 day ago.
My problem was never resolved, I never got a call back from you even after paying £16
Customer: replied 1 day ago.
In that case can I get my money back?
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 1 day ago.