Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I need help to troubleshoot my washing machine, 5yrs, spin

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: i need help to troubleshoot my washing machine
JA: Is your washer top or front loading? How old is it?
Customer: 5yrs
JA: How long has this been going on with your washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: spin and drain spinning not working
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: The chamber not rotating at all when we try physically
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 17 days ago.

Good Afternoon

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

Can you describe it to me better? Does the drum stop rotating or the final pump? If you open the door now and try to turn the drum by hand, is that possible?

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
Kind regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
The drum is not rotating
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 17 days ago.

If the drum no longer turns, it can have various causes. Either you have a damaged bearing or the motor is blocked. Has the appliance been very noisy when spinning lately?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
it was
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Very noisy
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 17 days ago.

Okay then, you have one hundred percent bearing damage from the drum. The repair is very complicated and time-consuming. Depending on the service company, the repair can cost between 150-150 Browns. Here is a general video guide for you on what I mean by drum bearing damage:

https://youtu.be/wUL5Wb1T71c

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Ok thank you for your help
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 17 days ago.

Please and I wish you very good luck and success in doing so. You can write a message again at any time. I am always at your disposal. You can always take my help. You are always welcome to JustAnswer.co.uk

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 17 days ago.

Please