Darran Wilkins
Darran Wilkins ,
Experience:  dasdasd
108849247

My rangemaster needs a new powerboard is it just the old one

Customer Question

my rangemaster needs a new powerboard is it just the old one off and the new one on , or does it have to be configured in any way
JA: Do you know the model of your Rangemaster appliance? How old is it?
Customer: its platinum 100 about 4 years old.
JA: How long has this been going on with your Rangemaster appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: error code 47 for the last week, engineer said it was most likely the board
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no , i can see taking the old board off is easy just didnt know if it was plug and play so to speak
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 22 days ago.

Expert:  Darran Wilkins replied 22 days ago.

Hguys guys I'm darran I'm a domestic engineer and refridgeration engineer

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
Continue please

The power board for the range master is pre programmed and is simply as you say plug and play   before you remove and connections take a few pictures   guys hope this helps

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
Please cancel

Guys I'm only an engineer all you need to do to cancel if contact customer service  and they will canthe trail etc