Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My almost new indesit Washing machine is coming up with

Customer Question

Hi my almost new indesit Washing machine is coming up with error code F05 , I have opened the filter and its all clear, I have checked the pump impeller and its turning freely, any idea why the error code has remained on after checking and closing the filter point? Thanks Babs
JA: What happened just before your Indesit washer displayed this message?
Customer: Unsure, the machine had stopped and flashed error code?
JA: How long has this been going on with your Indesit washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: The first time it happened I opened the filter section and there was a small metal piece from a treasury tag which I took out. It has happened a 2nd time and we have tried switching it off and then back on. It starts but then gets to a point when FO5 shows up again.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Can you help?
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 18 days ago.

Good Afternoon

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

this error message means that your final pump is blocked or defective. Or maybe you misplaced the drain hose or it's blocked. Remove your drain hose from the pipe again and hold it to a home. And then try to pump again.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
Kind regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
OK, so I ran the rapid cycle of 20 mins #11 it ran perfectly until just after 5 mins to go machine stopped and displayed F05, pump impeller is fine, hose outlet fine, could it be a problem with the circuit board as all the rest working fine and it's draining almost all the water out before the spin cycle??
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 18 days ago.

Yes, that is correct. If the drain pump really works and is not blocked, and you have also installed the drain hose correctly and it is not blocked, then it can only be that the circuit board is defective. The control board must be professionally checked and replaced if necessary.