Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My machine sowing fault CR what that? VaruioPerfect about 2

Customer Question

My machine sowing fault CR what that ?
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: VaruioPerfect about 2 years
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just now trying to get one load in
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no, just the screen show CL
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 22 days ago.

Good Evening

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

This message means that you have activated a lock. There are several ways to fix it. There are other methods depending on the different models. Most of the time it goes away if you hold down the start button for at least 5 seconds. Please try that if it doesn't work, send me a photo of your control panel and display when it is switched on. Photos can be found below the right side of the text box with attachments.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
Kind regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
Thank you very much it’s working now
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 22 days ago.

I'm happy that you made it. I am pleased that you have saved high technician costs. I hope that you will be happy with this device for a very long time. I want you to be happy with me.

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
Thank you for your help
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 22 days ago.

Please have a nice Evening