Mace2012
Mace2012, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  At your service..
68179415

I have a delonghi kg49 coffee grinder that stopped grinding,

Customer Question

Hello. I have a delonghi kg49 coffee grinder that stopped grinding
JA: How old is your Delonghi coffee grinder?
Customer: Around 4 years
JA: How long has this been going on with your Delonghi coffee grinder? What have you tried so far?
Customer: happened last week. I’ve tried changing the fuse
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: that’s it
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 21 days ago.

Expert:  Mace2012 replied 21 days ago.

Good day,

You have reached justanswer.co.uk, an independent paid question and answer platform that matches experts in various skills to customers.

My name is***** will assist you with your appliance today.

I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your appliance.

I understand how frustrating that can be. Hope we can resolved it quickly.

Expert:  Mace2012 replied 21 days ago.

May I know if the fuse you replaced is busted or not?Please let me know.

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
Hi Mace. Thanks for your reply. I actually just cancelled as I hadn't heard from anyone.... all the same.... if its OK to continue.... the fuse is fine.
Expert:  Mace2012 replied 21 days ago.
Its ok will continue repair. Did you see lights from number 2 and so on?When you press the switch what happen?is the fuse blown?
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
Thanks. No lights on at all. Thats why I thought it might be the fuse but Ive changed it. It looks like no power is getting to the appliance
Expert:  Mace2012 replied 21 days ago.

Please double check the assemble of the fuse if it is assemble it properly.

In the case of your appliance it could be the plug,cable there is a possible of wire disconnection inside Secondly,the contact between the base and its container,loose of contact. And lastly, I'm to say it could be a mainboard electronic components parts is in need of replacement.

In doing this you should have any experience in disassemble?and using a mulitmeter? but for me, I suggest to look an experience technician for your safety and best result.

Please let me know if you are willing to repair it by your own?

Expert:  Mace2012 replied 20 days ago.

I ‘am just following up to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

Please let me know.

If the problem does not resolve because of the major problem I do suggest  book a repair

0345(###) ###-####/p>