Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My Hoover Dynamic Next washing machine appears to be ‘stuck’

Customer Question

Hi my Hoover Dynamic Next washing machine appears to be ‘stuck’ with 15 minutes remaining and I can’t see what the issue is?
JA: Is your Hoover washer top or front loading? How old is it?
Customer: front loading - not sure how old, I’m actually at my brothers house and it belongs to him
JA: How long has this been going on with your Hoover washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: just this morning for last hour- I’ve manually drained it - I’ve turned the dial round to off position and tried a spin - it doesn’t change anything
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no. Don’t think so
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 17 days ago.

Good Morning

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

There can be several causes. It is possible that your rinsing process no longer works. It can also be that the motor is blocked or defective. But it can also be that there is another problem. Can you describe to me which symbols you also see on the control panel and display. You can also send us a photo of it. You can send me photos below on the right-hand side of the text box with attachments.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
Kind regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Hi the only display is the 15 minutes remaining and it won’t let me do anything else
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 17 days ago.

Can you take me a photo of the entire control panel and display with all the buttons? This will also give me an overview of which model you have. Then I can help him better.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
File attached (662Z417)
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 17 days ago.

Okay, first try this: press the start button for at least 5-10 seconds. Then the last programme should be cancelled. Please try it and describe to me what exactly happens and what kind of noises you hear, if any.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
When I do that I just hear a constant beep and nothing has changed
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Also the display says the door is locked but it isn’t locked
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 17 days ago.

Okay and what happens if you hold down the delay start button for at least 5-10 seconds?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Same thing
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Do you think I should try turning off the power & back on again?
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 17 days ago.

If the other suggestion did not work either, then the control board has a malfunction or a defect. Of course, it is recommended to switch off the unit and disconnect the power supply for at least 1 hour. After 1 hour, switch it on again and try it out.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Ok I will try that
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
I just turned it off for a few seconds & it’s cleared it
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Thank you so much for your help
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 17 days ago.

Okay if it is deleted try to start a small programme yourself first. For example, spin only.