Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Panasonic 800w 20l microwave e28jbmpq black.The window is

Customer Question

Panasonic 800w 20l microwave e28jbmpq black.The window is stuck on 8888 i cannot get date or set times
JA: What device is frozen?
Customer: Display window does not show any information
JA: How long have you had your 20L?
Customer: ist july 2021
JA: What have you tried so far with your Panasonic product?
Customer: closing down - pulling out plug
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 10 days ago.

Good Morning

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

It is possible that you have activated a lock. But it can also be that the control board does not react. Did you just buy the new device today? Please perform a double shutdown for the reset. You have to fill this out once: switch off the power supply and disconnect the power supply for 15 minutes. Then switch on the power supply for 1 minute. And then immediately switch off the power supply again for 15 minutes. Then switch it on and try it out.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
Kind regards,
Erdal