Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My machine stays power on and continue to drain can’t alter

Customer Question

Hi my machine stays power on and continue to drain can’t alter cycle or power off unless I turn of at tha mains
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: 5 yrs LTF11S112 hotpoint
JA: How long has this been going on with your Hotpoint appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: just been doing it all night tried all I know can’t control any function other than of at the main
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 17 days ago.

Good Day

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

Have I understood that correctly? If you leave the device switched on, does the drain pump run continuously? If you have such a problem then Aqua stop is usually triggered. At the bottom of the floor pan there is a float switch that causes an error in the event of leaks.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
Kind regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
runs continuously
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Will you phone me please
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 17 days ago.

I cannot do the telephone service I wrote to you as well. As soon as another expert accepts your request, they will be more than happy to call you. I can still help via the chat.

Okay, then the Aqua stop has been triggered for them. You have to switch off the unit once and Trend the power supply. Then you have to open a side panel and check where the unit is leaking.