Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My Hotpoint Double Oven rear left number two cooking ring no

Customer Question

My Hotpoint Double Oven rear left number two cooking ring no longer functions and requires repair or replacement.
JA: Is your Hotpoint oven gas or electric? How old is it?
Customer: The Hotpoint Oven is electric. It was purchased on 4 December 2010.
JA: How long has this been going on with your Hotpoint oven? What have you tried so far?
Customer: The cooking ring stopped working this morning when tried at 11 am. The other rings are working all right.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No this cooking ring was working yesterday Sunday 5th September.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 15 days ago.

Good Day

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

There can be different causes when such an error occurs. It may be that the power supply for the area is no longer forwarded. But it can also be that the control board is working incorrectly. The first thing to do is to perform a reset to determine whether the circuit board corrects the fault. Please switch off the power supply via the switch on the wall for 15 minutes. Then switch on the power supply for 1 minute. And then switch off the power supply again for 15 minutes. Then switch on and try out the device.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
Kind regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I shall try what you say but if it still does not work will a technicianl come to make a repair
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 15 days ago.

If that doesn't work I can always give you the free service number where you can call and book a personal repair appointment.