James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

BP5003021M, PNC 944 185 722 02 3,5kW Front glass of door

Customer Question

BP5003021M
JA: Who makes your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: PNC 944 185 722 02 3,5kW Front glass of door shattered. 2 problems I cannot find the spare part number to order a replacement. 2 I am having difficulty repmoving the bottom part of the glass because a 3mm socket hoes not seem to fit the screws
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: i tried searching your catalogue for the spare part to order yesterday.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I can remove the screws but I would damage them if I use a wrench.
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 18 days ago.

Expert:  James replied 18 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! This is James, I'm an appliance repair technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today

Sorry to hear your appliance is having issues, please stand by while I find the answer for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.
The parts which make up your oven door can be found here, can you confirm the part your looking to replace is the item marked 300 in the diagram?

Expert:  James replied 16 days ago.

Without the information requested I can only provide generic advice at this stage, but happy to elaborate once you provide the addition info.
For now I hope you may find this initial guidance useful.

Assuming you require part shown as item 300, you can find the part as 5611824300, and order it by contacting AEG on 03445 610043

It was a pleasure to assist you today. I hope the above answers the question. If you have any follow up questions then please let me know.