Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

The fridge on my fridge freezer is not working,the freezer

Customer Question

The fridge on my fridge freezer is not working,the freezer worke
JA: What's the brand and model of your fridge? How old is it?
Customer: Its electrolux,its 15 yrs old,. Its a beautiful piece,can I send you a photo?
JA: How long has this been going on with your Electrolux refrigerator? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It has not been used for about a year as I cannot find anyone who wants to even look at it, not being used
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Well I would appreciate some kind of interest as it seems everyone nowadays wants to get new stuff and will not bother to even look,this fridge gmhave loving care as it is very sentimental to me,my husband bought it fo me,.r I.p
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 13 days ago.

Good Afternoon

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

there can be various causes if the device no longer works. It is possible that a thermostat, fan control board or compressor is not working properly. It is advisable to switch the device off again and leave it off for at least 1 hour. Switch it on again after 1 hour and try it out. But when you turn it on you have to hold down the super freeze button for at least 10-15 seconds. Then the cooling is accelerated or started. Is that how you did it?

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
Kind regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
It's the fridge compartment that's not working,
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 13 days ago.

If you have done what I have written and the appliance still does not work, then you have an electrical fault. It is very likely that the thermostat is defective. If you cannot do it yourself, you will need a repair service. Here is the free number of the service centre where you can book a repair appointment if you want: 03445 613613.