Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I need small repair on our dishwasher please help,

Customer Question

Hello I need small repair on our dishwasher please help
JA: What's the brand and model of your dishwasher? How old is it?
Customer: ModelDW686 Angoraj 96950
JA: How long has this been going on with your dishwasher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: 96050
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: i don’t think there r is major fault because we are new to it
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 19 days ago.

Good Afternoon

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

Please write me exactly what kind of fault you have on the device. Please write to me about the manufacturer of the device so that I have an overview. Maybe I can help you fix it if it's just a malfunction. I can also give him suggestions on how to fix it yourself. But if you want to book a repair, of course, then I can give him the service number depending on the manufacturer where you can call and book an appointment.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
Kind regards,
Erdal