Tim JA
Tim JA, Customer Service
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

I have a war on fridge on my camper van the fan runs light

Customer Question

Hi I have a war on fridge on my camper van the fan runs light works I have a flashing red light Looking in the back it looks posable to bypass the thermostat Which wires are the stat Thanks Ray
JA: What's the brand and model of your fridge? How old is it?
Customer: The van is 2012 so think fridge is the sam iIts silver
JA: How long has this been going on with your refrigerator? What have you tried so far?
Customer: it’s aSECOR D35 silver 2012
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: That’s about all I can tell you!
Customer: replied 20 days ago.
How can I bypass the thermostat
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 20 days ago.

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
Thanks I haven’t heard
Expert:  Tim JA replied 19 days ago.

Good morning, and welcome to the Technical section in JustAnswer, an independent paid question and answer platform that matches customers' questions to experts in various skills. My name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to help you today.

If you Google "SECOR D35" you'll see that there are no results from the search.

Can you tell me some other model information from your fridge? There should be a rating label on it somewhere.

_____

There's no time pressure on this topic - it will stay open to you for many days, and you can reply at any time. I will be away from my desk sometimes, but will respond as soon as I can.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
The camper fridge is a WARCO SECOP 101Z 0200 BD35F
Expert:  Tim JA replied 19 days ago.

OK. Please the attached document, and let me know if it doesn't provide the answer to your question :-)