Tim JA
Tim JA, Customer Service
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

I want to reverse the direction on my fridge door but can't

Customer Question

Hi I want to reverse the direction on my fridge door but can't get plastic covering off to get at the hinge
JA: What's the brand and model of your fridge? How old is it?
Customer: It's a belling 5050e
JA: How long has this been going on with your Belling refrigerator? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I'm trying to install fridge at the moment so only today
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No?
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 15 days ago.

Expert:  Tim JA replied 14 days ago.

Good morning, and welcome to the Technical section in JustAnswer, an independent paid question and answer platform that matches customers' questions to experts in various skills. My name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to help you today.

I've attached the relevant pages, from the installation manual, that give the instructions on door reversal. If you reach a step that you can't follow, please tell me which step it is, and attach a photo of the component that you're struggling with, so that I can advise you.

If this doesn't answer your question, please come back to me.

_____

There's no time pressure on this topic - it will stay open to you for many days, and you can reply at any time. I will be away from my desk sometimes, but will respond as soon as I can.